LinkedIn is a shared platform for the entire ACH Peer Learning community to connect, share and continue learning, particularly when we are not together. Please post resources, questions, requests and offers here. If you go to link, please ask to be invited.
For the tweeters, consider using the VTACH hash tag for use at events.
Dialogue4 Health is the platform we will be using for Knowledge Camps. D4H is a project of PHI, and is a community that conceives, builds and shares strategies to improve the public’s health. D4H partners with local, national and global organizations to host Web Forums and share critical resources. For more information on this platform, please contact Maricsa Gutierrez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vermont State Health Care Innovation Project
- Vermont ACH Peer to Peer Learning: Appendix
- Vermont ACH Peer to Peer Learning: Curriculum
- Art of Hosting Workbook By many practitioners
- Collective Action ToolKit By Frog Design
- Theory U: Addressing the Blindspot of our Time, Executive Summary, Otto Scharmer
- Designer’s Workbook: Design Thinking for Educators, blank canvas +template
- Field Guide to Human Centered Design By IDEO